I-Real World's Only 7 Units

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 11, 2011 | 9:45 PM

At IIMS 2008 PT Toyota Astra Motor (TAM) is really proud of I-Real as the innovative creations of other products that dipamerkannya. What is the main attraction I-Real as personal vehicles only for one person is driven by a beautiful artist  Sandra  Dewi. For the condition of  Indonesia  can not be  used on the highway.

That's why when there are reporters asking if maybe I-Real produced in bulk, the TAM claimed not think that way. "We just look for the possibility of a future vehicle," said Johnny Darmawan, President Director of TAM. He asserted, until recently I-Real only made ​​as many as seven units that are used as a new icon in various exhibitions Toyota car in the world.

Special for Toyota Indonesia, I-Real proud as interior trim components and parts under the vehicle derived from kenaf plants grown in Ttanah Water, which is in Lamongan, East Java.

Actually, with the theme "Inspiring Innovation for Sustainable Mobility" Toyota also showcased environmentally friendly vehicles, namely the concept car that combines sporty performance with a hybrid power source, namely the FT-HS plus Prius that has been marketed in some countries.

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

I-Real World's Only 7 Units

Dengan url

http://environmentallyfriendlycars.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-real-worlds-only-7-units.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

I-Real World's Only 7 Units

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

I-Real World's Only 7 Units

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger